We make it easy to get started with GeoStudio and beat the learning curve. This page outlines the learning path, so it is easy to find all relevant learning resources to help you on your GeoStudio implementation journey.
Learning Path for New GeoStudio Users
Seequent is the subsurface software company within Bentley Systems. Together, we’re helping build a more resilient future by connecting the built world above ground with the hidden world below it. After you purchase a Virtuoso Subscription, through Virtuosity, Bentley’s eStore, you will get expert technical support from Seequent’s subsurface experts and resources.
GeoStudio has a range of learning content available for new users, from online courses to tutorial videos, example files to product manuals. Follow the suggested content below to improve your understanding of GeoStudio.
Activate GeoStudio License
To activate GeoStudio, you will need to login to Bentley Connection Client. Watch a tutorial here.
Access free online GeoStudio courses through the Seequent Leaning Centre, by logging in with your Bentley/Seequent ID.
Learn more about the foundational theory associated with the different analysis types in GeoStudio. These manuals are available by logging into the Seequent Learning Centre with your Bentley/Seequent ID.
- Slope Stability Modeling Manual
- Heat and Mass Transfer Modeling Manual
- Stress-Strain Modeling Manual
- Dynamic Earthquake Modeling Manual
- View the verification and benchmark example files for various GeoStudio analysis types.
- Review the Slope Stability Verification Manual using your Bentley/Seequent ID to log into the Seequent Learning Center.
|Additional Training and Support*||Learning Resources*|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I assign Practitioner Licenses?
- Virtuosity License Assignment Step-by-Step Guide
- Practitioner License Management – Demo video
- Virtuosity Practitioner License FAQ
What are the system requirements for GeoStudio?
What should I do if I need help?
- Ask a question in the GeoStudio Community Forum and discuss with users and experts throughout the world.
- Virtuosity-specific question? Reach out through live chat or contact us here.
- Submit a new service ticket to support
- Get in touch with your respective Product Success Manager or Product Sales Representative.