We make it easy to get started with AutoPIPE and beat the learning curve. This page outlines the AutoPIPE learning path and other learning resources, so it is easy to find all relevant learning resources to help you on your AutoPIPE implementation journey.
Learning Path for New AutoPIPE Users
Every Virtuoso Subscription you purchase includes your software and training credits, called “Keys,” that can be redeemed for training or services. Virtuosity users can take advantage of the following trainings by redeeming the keys that came with their purchase. The number of keys that come with your purchase depends on which version of AutoPIPE you purchased.
Each Key is almost equivalent to ~02 hrs of expert service or training.
|Additional Training*||Learning Resources*|
*No Keys/Training credits required
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I assign Practitioner Licenses?
- Virtuosity License Assignment Step-by-Step Guide
- Practitioner License Management – Demo video
- Virtuosity Practitioner License FAQ
What are the system requirements for AutoPIPE?
What are Keys?
Think of “Keys” as training credits or credits towards expert services. Every Virtuoso Subscription you purchase includes your software and “Keys” that can be redeemed for training or services options of your choice. Learn more.
Can you tell me more about Expert Services and how I can get them?
Dedicated Product Success Managers are available to help you throughout your project lifecycle. For live training, project support, or on-demand training, you can contact your Product Success Manager or reach out through live chat or contact us here.
What should I do if I need help?
- Ask a question in the Bentley AutoPIPE Community Forum and discuss with users and experts throughout the world.
- Virtuosity-specific question? Reach out through live chat or contact us here.
- Submit a new service ticket to support.
- Get in touch with your respective Product Success Manager or Product Sales Representative.